- Mo Theach - Describe your house, the rooms in your house, your garden. Use the present tense. The attached files include some vocabulary to help you - look up any words you don't know. Write the description in your Irish copy. Draw a picture of your house and label it also.
|File Size:||536 kb|
- Money worksheets attached in the files below
- 5th Class: Multi-step word problems.
- 6th Class: Estimate to solve word problems.
- Write an informal letter to a person you haven't been able to see or visit over the past few weeks (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends). The attached file will show you the layout of the letter - don't forget to include your own address on the top right hand corner of your page along with the date, include paragraphs, check your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your paragraphs can include what you have been doing over the past few weeks, how you've been helping out at home, advantages and disadvantages of spending so much time at home, the things you are really looking forward to doing once the government restrictions have been lifted.
- Complete the 200 touches daily challenge, all you need is a ball and a wall. Once you have completed your 200 touches, watch the video in the Tweet below and try some hand-eye coordination drills.